We know that our clients’ real estate portfolios are their most valuable assets and recognize the importance of managing those assets as effectively, efficiently, and economically as possible. Commercial property management from Caldwell makes appropriate budgetary, maintenance and tenant decisions for you, helping improve annual income and growth.
Your investment, our passion.
Nurturing Owner and Tenant Relationships
- Develop, implement and maintain customized commercial property management plans.
- Provide monthly reports and annual budgets.
- Superior property maintenance and management.
- Cultivate and nurture healthy landlord-tenant relationships.
Establishing a consistent and informed maintenance plan for your commercial building is essential for making certain that the property stays in optimum condition. A strategic maintenance approach also allows property owners to adequately plan for expenditures in the current year and in years to come. At Caldwell Commercial, we have years of experience monitoring the condition of buildings, as well as responding to property maintenance emergencies.
Renovations & Repairs
As an investor researching commercial buildings and developments, here are some common maintenance items to consider during your decision making process:
- General Repairs: Tenant improvements, carpentry, graffiti removal, power washing, roof leaks/repairs, demolition, concrete repair.
- Plumbing and HVAC: Water heaters, water leaks, toilet repair/replacement, sewer clogs, dripping faucets, backflow prevention, HVAC maintenance contracts and repairs.
- Exterior Site Work: Asphalt repairs, landscape rehabs, exterior painting, glass replacement, re-roofing and inspection, exterior lighting, window coverings, parking lot maintenance.
- Electrical: Lighting repairs and installation, electrical outlets/switches, breaker replacement, panel upgrades, troubleshooting.
Making the appropriate upgrade and repair decisions for your commercial property can make a significant difference in income and overall property condition.